Frequently, we think that things such as meditation, breath work, yoga, visualization, etc., are all lumped into some “religion” that was warped by humankind. However, I want to challenge the notion of this entirely by pointing to the fact that before we had people controlling the world and telling us what we should be doing, thinking, and feeling about everything in our lives, we were all living naturally and fully connected to our minds, bodies, and souls.
It was only when the man stepped in to create illusions and keep us disconnected from Source with the creation of the religions that we have today that we began to think that doing any spiritual practices was deemed to be only in certain religious traditions.
Even when the world started becoming aware of spiritual practices, the views on these matters were often more negative and more or less thought to be something unholy to partake in. For centuries, different cultures have been associated with evils and other negative beliefs for having a reputation for incorporating spiritual practices into their everyday lives.
For example, in America, we’re constantly told that Buddhist, Muslim, Hindu, and other religions with spiritual practices at the forefront have been given the stigma that their beliefs of “spiritual” practices are based upon evil and not to involve yourself with these things. This has been nothing but lies to keep us disconnected from our souls and connection with Source.
When people are blinded, divided, detached from their spirituality, and afraid, it is easy to control them and their views on everything in their lives.
So in this post, I want to share some practices that existed before religions were established.
There are many spiritual practices that exist independently from religion or specific belief systems. Here are a few examples:
- Meditation: This practice involves sitting in stillness and quieting the mind. It can help to reduce stress, increase focus, and promote feelings of calm and relaxation.
- Yoga: This is a physical and spiritual practice that involves movement, breathwork, and meditation. It can help to improve flexibility, strength, and balance, as well as promote feelings of inner peace and connection.
- Mindfulness: This practice involves paying attention to the present moment without judgment. It can help to increase self-awareness, reduce stress, and enhance overall well-being.
- Gratitude: This practice involves focusing on the things in life that you are thankful for. It can help to shift your perspective to a more positive one, and increase feelings of happiness and contentment.
- Nature connection: This practice involves spending time in nature and connecting with the natural world. It can help to reduce stress, increase feelings of awe and wonder, and promote a sense of interconnectedness with all living beings.
These are just a few examples of spiritual practices that can be incorporated into everyday life, regardless of religious or belief system affiliations. The key is to find practices that resonate with you and bring you a sense of peace and connection.
Let me know what you guys think! And consider joining my Patreon channel for exclusive videos and content! I’m new to this, so please be patient as I build my empire. http://patreon.com/EtherealSource
I love you 💕 #ViiSquad